Monday 4 April 2011

Recycled Sweater Vases

This was my project for tonight!  After several busy weeks, I had a free night to enjoy some crafts once again.  The idea came from Stephanie Lynn at Under The Table and Dreaming.  She did a beautiful job!  


I loved the idea!  So, I began attempting my own!  Here goes...
I grabbed some old sweaters... and pulled them up over several old vase and candles
I had lying around the house... 

Really its just that easy...  
After trimming the bottoms and gluing them down with a hot glue gun, 
I inserted some greenery/sticks for decoration. 

What do you think??  
So simple... yet quite fun! 


3 comments:

  1. I've considered these a few times myself, but now I'm just straight up convinced after seeing that cute mason jar one you did. ADORABLE! love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow jer! amazing. how fun! love your decorating heart.

    ReplyDelete