Wednesday 13 July 2011

...sisters...

These days, any time spent with my sister, is not taken for granted, as in only a few short months she will be  married and moving out of the country with the man of her dreams!

So tonight...I'm just sitting here...cherishing the past 5 hours...

After fresh flowers, a delicious dinner, sipping wine, shopping for shoes, purses, jewellery, clothes, listening to new music, dyeing hair and having a cup of coffee together...I'm really realizing I'm gonna miss that girl!  We've had so much fun in the last few months getting ready for the big wedding day and just hanging out!  I feel so blessed and thankful she's been home these past 6 months - spending some time with us before she goes - a blessing we never thought we'd have!

These are the times I'll never forget!  

Blessed!  

~A sister is a forever friend.   - Author Unknown

1 comment:

  1. please pass the kleenex... :) so blessed to be the mom of two beautiful daughters.

    ReplyDelete