Saturday 28 May 2011

My Incouragement for Today...

It's time to kick out the lies in your life...

Shoes by FranciskaWe all hear the sneaky whispers…
You’re not enough.
You’re not really loved.
You don’t have what it takes.
But here’s the truth...
You’re wonderfully made.
You’re not alone.
You have everything you need to fulfill God’s purpose for your life.
We don’t have to live with the lies anymore.
It’s time to put on our pointy-toed shoes and kick them to the curb.
Yes, ma’am.
Who's with me?

Taken from www.dayspring.com blog Heart to Heart with Holley 

4 comments:

  1. Jerliee, I had no idea you had a blog! I LOVE IT! Wish Graham liked mushrooms, those portobellas, look amazing! YUM! LOVE that you love trying new recipes too! I have an entire 2 door, 3 shelf cupboard in the kitchen FULL of cookbooks! I love to pick at least 3 new recipes every week from them and menu plan around them!!!

    I love this post as well! You are such a beautiful woman of God!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lee-anne! I do blog! But I'm kind of a 'secret' blogger! I don't really tell people I do. I just do it for myself - no pressure! Just posting what I want to post when I want to post it... It's kinda fun! I have to admit, I was kinda inspired by Steph's blog! I love seeing the crafty stuff she's making! She seriously has me wanting a sewing machine! :) And yes, I love trying new recipes! I've been bouncing recipes off of a girl from work, sharing our favorites with each other! It's great fun! Found a few treasures!! :) Thanks for posting Lee-anne! Great to hear from you! Hi to Graham!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey! jerilee, don't be a secret blogger. you are awesome and i would LOVE to keep up with you! looking forward to much more...glad i could "inspire" you. that is something i really like about blogging - so many inspiring people out there, honestly. and as for a sewing machine...get one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love this post BTW. you sound like beth moore!

    ReplyDelete