Sunday 17 April 2011

RECIPES!!!

So, this is my new recipe binder!  I'm seriously addicted!  I spend all my free time looking for new recipes to try!  I love it!  It all started because my current recipe book was falling apart and I could never find the recipes I was looking for!  When I got married my mom asked all my shower guests to bring along their favorite recipes and since then my collection has been growing, due to baking exchanges and some other events!  Thanks to my many family and friends for sharing some of their favourites!  Also, in the last few years I've fallen in love with the Kraft Canada website.  They have so many recipes and meal ideas, with common household ingredients that taste amazing!  You should take a browse, if you haven't done so before!  Seriously...it's addicting!  So many meal ideas, and baking fun!  I've even used a few of their cupcake and birthday cake ideas!  Fun!

So, this is it...



I made several category pages and placed those pages in page protectors.

APPETIZERS
SALADS
SOUPS
MAIN DISHES
CROCK POT DISHES
MARINADES & SAUCES
SIDE DISHES
BREAKFAST & LUNCH
COOKIES & SQUARES
CAKES & BREADS
MUFFINS
DESSERTS
FRUIT DIPS
DRINKS
SNACKS



 Then I typed out my existing recipes and put them behind each category page.  I've got all my recipes organized together now, with room to add more over time!  Great fun!  Hopefully over time I'll make the binder more creative, but until then this will do!  Let me now if you are ever looking for a recipe or two!  I have a bunch of favourites!  Or if you have a favourite...let me know, I'd love to try it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment