Sunday 27 February 2011

Valentine's Craft

So, as I  said, my goal for February was to make some kind of Valentine's craft.  So after searching some craft blogs...and becoming slightly addicted with a few (some of which you can see on my blog list on the left)...this is what I decided to do.  The idea came from Someday Crafts:



I really liked the thought of using this kind of thing for the different holidays throughout the year and just changing the wording and candy.  So I began shopping for the jars.  I found some beautiful ones for $29.99 at Tag, but I wasn't sure Mark would approve of spending $90.00 on 'jars'!  So, I settled for these jars for $1.25 each at Dollarama!  I bought three.  So for $3.75, and a bit of cardstock, I made my own set. 

Not quite as beautiful as the ones from Someday Crafts but fun nonetheless.  I'm looking forward to making new labels for them and filling them with candy for the next holiday!  Lets just say I love the dollar store!!!

2 comments:

  1. jer, just love your new blog. it's so you! :) such fun... can't wait to see more. love mom

    ReplyDelete